Curious Worldwide are looking for a creative full-time mid-level interior designer and architectural assistant to join our vibrant London studio. The position is immediately available for a hardworking, creative person looking for an exciting opportunity within our small design-focused team. Working closely with the creative design directors and also the teams in our Glasgow and Dubai offices as well as forming relationships with clients, suppliers and contractors.
Our varied portfolio of work includes residential and commercial projects worldwide, hospitality and office fit out so an ability to work on a diverse range of projects is essential.
The successful candidate for the interior design position should have the following skills and experience:
• Strong technical design skills especially for joinery, furniture and interior architectural design
• An ability to design detail interior joinery design concepts and able to work in both 2D and 3D
• An ability to work in Excel, InDesign and Photoshop to create interior design specifications/schedules.
• Strong FFE interest and skills and a good base of supplier contact.
The successful candidate for the architectural assistant position should have the following skills and experience:
• Strong technical design skills for architectural design.
• An ability to design detail concepts and able to work in both 2D and 3D
• Ability to work conceptually and quickly on a variety of projects.
• Both candidates will also need the following:
• Good AutoCAD skills are essential and strong 3D skills are preferred.
• InDesign and Photoshop skills are essential.
• A minimum of two years’ experience is preferred.
• Should be commercially aware, with the ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent conceptual design and presentation skills.
• Must be able to work on all elements of the job from design to installation.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to work in a team and individually.
Salary negotiable based on experience and skills.
Please send your CV, portfolio (as attachment) and a brief covering letter with salary expectations to Steph at email@example.com with the subject line “Interior Design Position”.
We regret that we will not consider working with agencies on filling this vacancy.